Back Walkover, Back Handspring and
Back Tuck Clinic $10 per clinic
Ages 1st Grade to 18 Years
This is a pay-as-you-go clinic, designed to specifically focus on back walkovers, back handsprings and back tucks. It is an ideal setting for cheerleaders, dancers, or anyone interested in tumbling. Please check availability at the front desk upon arrival. These clinics do sell out - first come, first serve! Tickets must be purchased in person on the day of the clinic only. Please keep in mind that tickets may not be reserved
Spring Clinic Times (end June 15th)
Wednesday - 3:30 & 7:30
Friday - 3:30 & 7:30
Saturday - 2:00
Summer Clinic Times (starting July 8th)
Monday & Thursday 12:30p.m and
Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30p.m.
*All students must have a waiver on file. New students may use the temporary waiver. A link to this waiver is located above.
* All clinics are one hour long.
* Students must be able to do a bridge unassisted in order to attend the clinic.
* Students must wear attire that is appropriate for tumbling. T-shirts and athletic shorts (not rolled) is recommended.
* Space is limited and clinics do sell out.
* Tickets must be purchased in person on the day of the clinic.
Payment can be made with cash or charge. Payment can not be made with check.